Thursday, April 15

It's been too long

Well, I'm back to work. Can you tell? Haven't done a post for like a month. Ooops! I guess life kinda got in the way. Not to worry though, here is the update!
This is Manster a.k.a Tregg. Ever since Beckett came along he thinks it is his job in life to protect him. How does this go over with the other dogs? Not too well. Such a cute face though, right? We love that he wants to protect his little brother but not at the others expense. I'll keep you posted, I think we've got it figured out.
Who are these people? They are my wonderful parents. They have been kind enough to put their lives on hold and take care of Beckett for us while we are at work. Even though just my mom is staying with us, I still say "they" because I know it is hard for them to be apart. Although, I have seen alot of Jim lately :) We are so grateful to have their help and Beckett absolutely adores them both!!
Here he is! My little man is huge. I feel like I just woke up and all of the sudden he is 4 months old. Holy cow!! He is so much fun now. He smiles and laughs at everything, he will talk your ear off and he is trying really hard to roll over. And the best part? He sleeps 12 hours a night. It makes for a happy baby, happy parents and happy grandma :)

This is Beckett's first Easter. I'm pretty sure he could care less but it was a great photo op. Wish he was in a better mood though. His poor cousin Rachel had to hold on pretty tight to his fussy flailing. What a good big cousin she is.

We are going to my in-laws River House this weekend. It will be Beckett's first road trip. We are excited because we get to see friends and family that we haven't seen in a while. We always have a great time there. More pics and great stories when we get back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment