Thursday, April 29

What I'm loving.......

Here are some of my favorite things I've discovered this week. I think some purchases will be made this weekend. Sorry Ben :)
Duh they're striped
Throw on a simple T and you're out the door. Let the necklace do the talking
Spring has sprung. It's time for some new gardening tools
I'm always on the hunt for new bedding. It's an instant makeover.
This is just fun and I want one for work, even though I rarely use a pencil
One of my favorite colors this spring
I used to hate wearing shorts but I can't get enough of them this season. Perhaps it's because designers woke up and are making 5" & 7" inseams. Perfect!!!

A new bedtime book for Beckett? Maybe not, but a definite buy for a couple of years down the road!

*images courtesy of Anthropolgie and Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment