Saturday, February 27

Kitchen LOVE

I always like to look at the latest and greatest in kitchen design. Ben and I have worked really hard to get our "builder grade" kitchen the way we want and it is still a work in progress. I love all these kitchens pictured below. I think they offer something for everyone; eclectic, traditional and modern. I like the mix of crazy cabinets finishes, open shelving concepts and innovative countertop materials.

hmmmmmm, a chalkboard wall, how creative ;-) If you're bold enough to do yellow cabinets I say "go for it." They are too cute.
I LOVE this modern stainless island with the contrasting turquoise cabinets. I think it's a perfect balance.
Open shelving....... this could be a love/hate situation. On the one hand, it forces you to stay neat and organized and on the other hand, it forces you to stay neat and organized!
This kitchen is just pretty! A great mix of new and old.
It's hard to see in this picture but the cabinets are finished with chalkboard paint. Fun idea but what a dusty mess to clean.
I like the plate rack on the wall. Such an innovative use of space if you don't have a ton of upper cabinet storage, not to mention a beautiful display.
This kitchen is just so bright and fresh! The painted ceiling and metal backsplash really make this space stand out.
Super sleek, looks like there is a place for everything.

More open shelving! This look is growing on me. If you have to remodel a kitchen, talk about saving a boatload on cabinets. I must admit, the green chairs are what originally attracted me to this pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment