Wednesday, February 24

A Princess Party

This is my beautiful niece Rachel and on Sunday she turned 3 years old!!!! Her parents hosted a Princess and Prince party to celebrate!
Two little princesses making crowns..........
Look at all this fun stuff. The kids could decorate crowns, magic wands or swords (for the princes). My sister in law found all the supplies at orientaltrading.com.
What a pretty tiara Rachel made.........
No princess can have a birthday party without a castle cake. My friend Heather makes AMAZING cakes. If you are in the Charlotte area and need a cake, email her at thecakeshoppe.heather@gmail.com
Rachel blowing out her candle. I wonder what she wished for ???
In the end, she ate more of the wax off the bottom of the candle then she did her slice of cake. Silly girl......... For the rest of us that ate it, let me tell you, it was delicious.
This is a "stick unicorn" from her Grandma & Grandpa in Connecticut. I thought it was so cute. I hope she's had a chance to "ride" it around.

OMG!!! Have you ever seen so many toys? I'm pretty sure this is only half of it. I hope Rachel enjoyed her party!!

Happy Birthday Pretty Princess!!!! xoxoxox Aunt Ashlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment