Monday, February 8

Ready for SPRING!!!!

I took my little one on a walk down by the lake this morning (despite the fact that it was 35 degrees outside, don't worry he was very bundled up) and it made me realize how ready for Spring I am. Ben and I are planning a pretty substantial landscaping/ backyard makeover project in the coming months and I am ready to get started. We have done some work back there over the years like build a pergola, stone patio and plant trees but the gardens leave much to be desired. This spring we are building a stone retaining wall,re-landscaping the gardens and hopefully contructing another small pergola. I love the look of an English Garden but I think it is a little too "messy" for Ben's taste. These are some images I found that just make me want to invite all my girlfriends over and have a tea party, or better yet a wine party in the backyard. I will take before and after pics of our backyard makeover. I hope it turns out just as beautiful as these spaces!!





No comments:

Post a Comment